Supportability are holding our second ‘Clear the clutter’ event on Thursday 13th July.
If you have unwanted clothes, shoes, household linen and soft toys lying around and want to support us to raise money for people with complex physical and learning disabilities then please bring your bagged donations over to our side entrance of Granville House (Wilson Road, Heaton Moor) between 8am and 4pm.
Recycled and biodegradable bags are available from the doorstep of Granville House.
We are also collecting any new and in date unopened gift sets and chocolates to support our upcoming raffle.
We accept the following ‘good quality’ items for RE-USE*:
- Men’s, Ladies’ and Children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft toys
- Household linen
- Household curtains
- Household towels
- Household bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
* We reserve the right to refuse any unsuitable items
We DO NOT accept:
- Duvets and blankets
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms with and without logo
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material
If you have any questions are able to act as a drop off point or collector for future Clothing Clear Out events then please get in touch with fundraising at email@example.com