Bank Support Worker
Bank Support Workers
£9.01 per hour
Supportability is a sector leading charity that provides high quality, person centred individual and group based services for Children, Young People and Adults, where we believe people who have disabilities are equally valued and empowered to live full and rewarding lives.
We are looking to appoint Bank Support Workers to join our team at our Residential Home in Cheadle. Cheddle Lodge provides support to 13 adults with Cerebral Palsy and associated disabilities.
As a Support Worker you will work to provide an excellent standard of care in a safe and nurturing environment and will support daily routines to provide structure and stability for Service Users.
We are looking for people who –
- Are committed to supporting our Service Users to receive an excellent standard of care and giving them the opportunity to live a full and active life.
- Have a professional and person centred approach
- Have an understanding of the needs of and a positive attitude towards people with disabilities
- Are willing to work flexibly to cover shifts that will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written (including basic IT skills).
In return you will get –
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Healthcare Cash Plan (qualifying period applies)
- Life Leisure discounted memberships (qualifying period applies)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (qualifying period applies)
- Retail Discounts (qualifying period applies)
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, and two satisfactory references, one of which must be from your current or most recent employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply below to upload your CV or forward your CV to email@example.com