Support Workers – Various Hours / Locations available
- Residential Service (Cheadle)
- Day positions – 32 hours per week – £9.01 per hour
- Night position – 20 hours per week (night shift is 9.30pm – 7.30am) – £9.54 per hour
- Community Service (Stockport and High Peak)
- Support Worker positions – 16 – 35 hours per week – £9.01 per hour
- Fast Response Support Worker positions – up to 37 hours per week – £9.88 per hour
- Day Services (Heaton Moo)
- 35 hours per week – £9.01 per hour
- Supported Living (Poynton)
- Temporary night position 30 hours per week (night shift is 10pm – 8am) – £10.12 per hour
All rates of pay are subject to a pending pay review
****Up to £500 sign on bonus – £250 when you start and £250 when you complete your probation period ****
At Supportability we provide opportunities and support for disabled adults and children to enable them to lead the life they want. We focus on valuing people, teamwork, being competent and responsive and these values underpin everything we do to make life better for the people we support.
Do you have what we are looking for?
We are looking for people who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to supporting people, either through previous roles in social care or personal transferable life experiences.
You will need to be flexible to support individuals to take part in in their self-chosen activities, including daily living routines, and a wide range of leisure and pleasure activities in people’s local communities.
All we ask is that you have the values and the desire to engage with people to support their needs and enable them to pursue opportunities and interests with dignity and respect.
In return you can expect the following from us:
- Double pay for bank holidays
- 30 days holiday rising to 40 days with service (inclusive of bank holidays and pro rata for part time staff)
- Induction and training programme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Opportunities for progression and development via relevant qualifications plus more
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Please note that from the 11th November 2021, it is a requirement that anyone working in a CQC registered care home in England must have received 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption. This is also the Government’s intention for all other registered CQC services from 01.04.22 pending legislation approval.
The full job description can also be found by clicking here.
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions apply below or to speak to someone in person please contact the HR department on 07929 825087 (Beth) or 07929 825037 (Cathryn)