Bank Support Workers
Supportability is a sector leading charity that provides high quality, person centred individual and group based services for Children, Young People and Adults, where we believe people who have disabilities are equally valued and empowered to live full and rewarding lives.
We are looking to appoint Support Workers to join our team at our Residential Home in Cheadle. Cheddle Lodge provides support to 13 adults with Cerebral Palsy and associated disabilities. As a Support Worker you will work to provide an excellent standard of care in a safe and nurturing environment and will support daily routines to provide structure and stability for Service Users.
We are looking for people who –
- Are committed to supporting our Service Users to receive an excellent standard of care and giving them the opportunity to live a full and active life.
- Have a professional and person centred approach
- Have an understanding of the needs of and a positive attitude towards people with disabilities
- Are willing to work flexibly to cover shifts that will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written (including basic IT skills).
In return you will get –
- Induction and training programme
- Healthcare Cash Plan (qualifying period applies)
- Life Leisure discounted memberships (qualifying period applies)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (qualifying period applies)
- Retail Discounts (qualifying period applies)
We welcome applications from disabled people and any disabled person who meets the minimum criteria is guaranteed an interview. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively visit: www.supportability.org.uk for more information or to download an application pack. Closing date 19th June 2020.