Bank Team Leaders (Cheddle Lodge)
We are looking to appoint some Bank Team Leaders to support the team at our Residential Home in Cheadle. Cheddle Lodge provides support to 13 adults with a range of complex physical and learning disabilities.
We are looking for someone to –
- Ensure that the operation and service provided is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
- Ensure the requirements of support plans are met and that standards of care practices are adhered to.
- Ensure that the service is fully compliant with all legislative, statutory and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies, procedures, guidelines and best practice.
- Supervise and monitor the practice of a designated group of staff and ensure we provide the highest standards of service delivery, corporate culture and personal values.
- Make an active contribution to the team working closely with others to ensure the highest standards of care.
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships with residents, carers, colleagues, and other professionals.
- Work flexibly across 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends.
Amongst other things, you will have –
- A Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care (or be willing to complete)
- 3 years’ experience in health and social care
- Experience in the supervision of a staff team and in leading and co-ordinating support staff.
- Experience in the administration of medication
- An understanding of the legal and regulatory framework for Social Care and of the CQC regulatory / fundamental standards.
- Experience in the development and review of support plans, including behaviour support plans and moving and handling assessments.
- Experience in contributing and participating in the Service User review process.
- An ability to work without direct supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages and comfortable working with IT systems.
- Have a professional and person centred approach
- Have an understanding of the needs of and a positive attitude towards people with disabilities
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written (including basic IT skills).
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or click apply below.