Head of Finance
Supportability is a sector leading charity that provides high quality, person centred individual and group based services for Children, Young People and Adults, where we believe people who have disabilities are equally valued and empowered to live full and rewarding lives.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Finance and IT Manager to add value to all aspects of Supportability’s operations by taking the lead responsibility for the effective and efficient management of the Charity’s finances, IT platform and support service as well as providing effective support and assistance to all Supportability’s operational areas to ensure the delivery of our strategic aims.
Amongst other things, the postholder will:
- Be an active and contributing member of the Charity’s Senior Leadership Team
- Provide input from a financial and IT perspective in relation to the strategic direction of the Charity ensuring that we are an ongoing, sustainable organisation.
- Oversee and direct the Finance team.
- Manage the financial systems and processes for the organisation including leading on our IT infrastructure and support.
- Provide and monitor the Charity’s annual budget and underpinning models, systems and processes to ensure its effective delivery.
- Develop positive working relationships with key partners including our services and beneficiaries.
- Ensure audit compliance.
In return you will get –
- Induction and CPD support
- Healthcare Cash Plan (qualifying period applies)
- Life Leisure discounted memberships (qualifying period applies)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (qualifying period applies)
- Retail Discounts (qualifying period applies)
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
The full job description is here – Head of Finance JD – (March 2021)
If you are interested in applying for the role please click below or forward your CV, along with a covering letter detailing how you meet what we are looking for to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 5pm Monday 12th April 2021 (please note we may close the vacancy early dependant on the number of applications received).
Interviews to be held week beginning 19th April 2021