Come and Work for us – No two days are the same
We offer flexible hours that work around your life!
Do you have a passion for supporting people with a learning and/or physical disability in a person centred way to enable them to live fulfilled lives and achieve their individual aspirations.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You can view our current job opportunities here.
Working at Supportability
We have a dedicated, skilled and friendly workforce who all play their part in supporting our charity to make a real difference to people’s lives.
75% of staff say they would recommend us to their friends and family as a good place to work. Staff tell us we do a good job of offering flexible working patterns to maintain a healthy life/work balance.
Hear what our staff say it is like to work for Supportability:
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Double pay for bank holidays
- 30 days holiday rising to 40 days with service (inclusive of bank holidays and pro rata for part time staff)
- Employer paid DBS
- Induction and training programme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Store Discounts
- Blue Light Card (in store and online discounts) – cost of 2 year membership paid for
- Casual Dress
- Opportunities for progression and development via relevant qualifications plus more.
- Refer and friend incentives £100 when they join and £100 when they have completed their probation