|Hours/month||3 and 5 hours of time, 3 times a year.|
|Expenses||Travel expenses can be reimbursed|
|Phone||0161 432 1248|
Why should you volunteer?
This is a great opportunity to meet people, build experience, learn and share your skills and experiences to help the local community. It is a good opportunity to connect and socialise whilst volunteering.
What will I be doing?
- Placing collection tins in shops and businesses in your local community
- Keeping up to date records of the tin locations and sharing them with the Supportability Fundraising Team
- Counting the tins 3 times a year (or as and when required) and delivering the donations to the Supportability Head Office (Granville House, Parsonage Road, Heaton Moor)
- Thanking the local shops and businesses for their ongoing support
- Inspiring others to support the work of Supportability
Who are we looking for?
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate via email and have access to a computer
- Be comfortable counting large amounts of coins
During your application, a DBS (Disclosure Barring Check) may be done depending on your volunteer role. Your volunteer contact will support you with this and a positive disclosure doesn’t necessarily disqualify you from volunteering with is. The DBS is free of charge and will involve filling out an online form and bringing proof of ID.