|Where||Granville House, Stockport|
|Hours/month||5 – 10 hours per week|
|Expenses||Travel expenses can be reimbursed|
|Phone||0161 432 1248|
Why should you volunteer?
This is a great opportunity to meet people, build experience, learn and share your skills and experiences to help the local community. It is a good opportunity to connect and socialise whilst volunteering.
What will I be doing?
- You will count any income with a witness and both sign the relevant counting form
- Have strong numerical skills and be confident managing large amounts of cash and coins
- Deposit and cash to the Supportability Head Office within 2 working days
- Keep a record of what is banked, inform the charity of all income and give a report at the group’s meetings
- Be confident with money and record-keeping and log all income on a simple spreadsheet, this should be emailed to the Supportability Fundraising Team monthly.
- Work in-line with Supportability’s cash handling policy
- Minimum commitment of a year after training
- Inspiring others to support the work of Supportability
Who are we looking for?
- Able to communicate via email and have access to a computer
- Good verbal and written skills
- A previous financial role or an interest in finance is preferable
During your application, a DBS (Disclosure Barring Check) may be done depending on your volunteer role. Your volunteer contact will support you with this and a positive disclosure doesn’t necessarily disqualify you from volunteering with is. The DBS is free of charge and will involve filling out an online form and bringing proof of ID.